Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anyone introduce me some cheap hotels in singapore?

Hi everybody, I would like travel to Singapore to survey market for my new own business.I don't have much money, I am not rich person.Someone please show me some cheap hotels in Singapore.Thanks a lotAnyone introduce me some cheap hotels in singapore?
You'll find the cheapest deals for Singapore here:





http://www.hotelscombined.com?a_aid=781b…Anyone introduce me some cheap hotels in singapore?
There are some fairly cheap hotels, ranging from S$80 to S$110 per night. The cheaper range are usually located far from the city hub or in unpopular areas.





For better choice, the Hotel 81 chain has numerous hotels at various locations and the rates are higher for the hotels within the city area.Some of these hotels are situated around the 'red light' district.





Perhaps you should try to book a room with the YMCA hostel. Their rates are reasonable but without full hotel services.
Hi !!!


I could help you out





give me your requirements like your arrival and departure date, do you require a single or double room, how many passengers are traveling





I will mail you some options and if you find them suitable would book it for you





awaiting your response


regards


Avinash J Welinkar


Travel Consultant


Indian Escapade Travel Shoppee


e mail : indianescapade@gmail.com


Cell 00-91-9890033730
Search here for cheap hotels





http://www.jetsetgotravels.com





It provides search option like near a landmark etc





But beware ... cheap hotels can be trouble some times so check reviews of the hotel you are going to book.





Check the exact location of hotel from google maps.
lots of choices at this site, hotels in singapore


http://www.hotelinsingapore.info/
hotel 81.. fragrance hotel..

No comments:

Post a Comment