Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does anyone know any cheap hotels in newport rhode island?

I've been looking around for hotels for next weekend but even the econolodge is 200 dollarsDoes anyone know any cheap hotels in newport rhode island?
Well 200 is probably the lowest you will find. To be honest, its not really expensive considering that it IS the 4th of July weekend. With the Bristol, RI 4th of July parade I'm surprised that its even that cheap.





But I get what you are saying its an econolodge. Which isn't fabulous. Your paying that money because its a holiday weekend.Does anyone know any cheap hotels in newport rhode island?
Honestly.... go to priceline.com and look on there and if you do not like any of those prices just name your own price. THat's why I did for my hotel and I got a really good deal (65 a night in Boston at a nice hotel) so it's worth a try!!! :)
there is a motel 6 in newport. that's the cheapest you'll find there. newport is expensive
Check hotels.com or lastminute.com. I booked a great hotel in NYC via hotels.com. It was only $160, and in midtown manhattan, that's practically free!

No comments:

Post a Comment