Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I get the most dirt-cheap hotel in NYC?

I've been searching google and all the 2-person hotel rooms I find are upward of $60. I get the feeling there is something even cheaper out there, but I'm just not getting it with google. What are some cheap, cheap, cheap places? like $30-$50 / night for 2 people? shady is not a huge issue...I love to travel and don't really care much about hardship, i.e. dirt, noise, etc. and my boyfriend (who I am meeting there) is 6'4'; and does thai boxing, so I'm not too worried about shady parts of town...any advice? thanks!!How do I get the most dirt-cheap hotel in NYC?
look up youth hostels. starting pay is $13 to $40 but you're sharing space with 6 to 8 people. they do have private rooms going for $80 though. ask and see if you can get a room at a cheap price.





good luck.How do I get the most dirt-cheap hotel in NYC?
even hostels charge a lot more than that.


Nothing at all comes to mind w/those prices mentioned.


I'd spend more time working extra hard to get a nice place.


Why not go for the very best?


Like Hyatt Regency.


It's worth it.
Have you looked at hostels?





http://www.hostelworld.com/newyork


http://www.hostelnewyork.com/





Keep in mind that you'll likely have to share a bathroom and possibly room with other travelers, but it will be cheap.
You can try http://www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows the cheapest rates in New York.
Hun, you want the $100 one if you plan on being alive tomorrow, because Thai boxing is no match for 3 armed gunman crack header dealers.
Check out hostel instead of hotels. Also if you are willing to use the subway hotels are cheaper in places like Queens or New Jersey.
I'm with the Hostel idea, cheap motels in NYC mean trouble, even if your BF is a kick-boxer, can't stop bullets!
My friend, may I recommend the link below.





Good luck


Native New Yorker

No comments:

Post a Comment