Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know the cheapest hotel in central manchester, uk ?? or even a bed and breakfast. ? x?

I'm staying in manchester on a friday night.Wont be booking in advance and just wondered if anyone knew anywhere pretty cheap ???Does anyone know the cheapest hotel in central manchester, uk ?? or even a bed and breakfast. ? x?
Travelodge.. think at the moment its 拢39 a night





i say the rooms are niceDoes anyone know the cheapest hotel in central manchester, uk ?? or even a bed and breakfast. ? x?
I know for sure you can get hotels. B and Bs are hit or miss... I work in the travel industry, and I always refer my clients and my friends to the website BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel websites and save lots of money. Good luck, and check out the link below.
Try Novotel hotel or Acor hotels or Travelodge hotels in Manchester. See their websites for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment