Friday, February 26, 2010

I want to stay at a cheap hotel in leeds?

Me and my 3 children, all under 16 want to stay at a hotel in leeds, away from london for 1 night i want to go wednesday morning and leave thursday night, i want one preferably in the city centre, or near it. can you help me find a cheap one :( please throw the links at me, 75 per night per room is a bit too much, my eldest son, is 14, so maybe counts as an adult if that helps, but i need cheap, basically im willing to pay 50 quid, just for me and 3 children to stay for a night. it might be a bit cheap, but i dont want to spend too much money staying somewhere, ive planned to spend more on other stuffI want to stay at a cheap hotel in leeds?
You posted this twice and I answered the other one lol... but I've copied and pasted it into here in case u didnt get the first hehe:





Hey, I don't need Leeds at all but I know websites that link to cheap hotels... you might want to consider a b%26amp;b too, probs a bit cheaper and definitely as nice and friendly.


Also if you stay just outside of Leeds it may be cheaper than city centre.





You will definitely want to book well in advance, it will end up cheaper as you have more choice, if you book late you will only have a limited choice and they might be expensive.





Another thing to consider is that you'll need a family room that will cater for 1 + 3 kids, you may not be allowed to have two rooms if there is only one adult. But you might not have been considering that anyway :S





Some links you may want to consider:


Premier Travel Inn - always good value, and generally convenient to get to. V understanding of the needs of families too.


http://www.premierinn.com/pti/findHotel.鈥?/a>





I also recommend you try the AA.com - they list hotels, hotels on a budget and b%26amp;bs. http://www.theaa.com/travel/basicsearch/鈥?/a>





Another good site is:


www.hostelworld.com





But the place I MOST recommend is travelsupermarket, they will compare all the hotels and find the cheapest deal for you.


http://www.travelsupermarket.com/travelm鈥?/a>





If you just search ';cheap hotels'; in google, you get a good variety of links but I don't know how trustworthy they are.





Hope that helps at all? Good luck!I want to stay at a cheap hotel in leeds?
You can search and choose hotel information, rates and availability for free in over 200 countries world wide at my profile.
Cheap in the centre of Leeds would be hard to come by...Premier Inns can do you a family room for around 拢60 but there is no food included in that price...


http://www.premierinn.com/pti/textSearch鈥?/a>
Try the site below.
50 quid? is that like $100 american? If it is, thats alot od money for a hotel. I usually stay in hotels that are like $40 a night, they arent 5 star hotels but they have a bed, tv, usually free coffee and breakfast and thats all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment