Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cheap Hotels in New York City?

I'm planning a trip to New York City in May, and I'm looking for a cheap hotel to stay at. If anyone can help me out by giving me some ideas of where to stay, that would be great!Cheap Hotels in New York City?
I just got back from NY. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea for $160 a night. Beautiful hotel. It feels like its in the middle of the ghetto but the rooms were huge and its brand new. It's on 28th street and 7th avenue. Its within walking distance to the major attractions. We were in Time Square every night. It was a lot of fun.





Now, I researched rooms for three months before finding this deal. The best site to go to is Travelocity. I looked on every other site since January and Travelocity was by far the cheapest...even cheaper than hotels.com. When you find a good deal, before booking go to the hotels website and see if they are offering the same price. If they are then book through the hotel's website. The reason being is that you can continue checking travelocity for cheaper prices and if you come across a cheaper hotel, you can cancel with with the first hotel. If you book through travelocity, you cannot cancel.Cheap Hotels in New York City?
During my last trip I came across a website called http://www.cheaphotel-s.com .





It has quite a large variety of hotels. You might wanna give it a try.
I love Hotel 17.
Theres an econolodge just off Times Sq. that's only 2 years old.
Try this hotel price comparison site.
If you are open to staying at a Hostel or a European style (share bathroom) you can get great rates some less than $100 a night.





I just went in November and stayed at the Wellington for a good price. Could be different now. Rates change.
search here for cheap hotel http://globetravels.totalh.com





see google maps for exact location for the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment