Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can you tell me about cheap hotels in Nuevo Laredo?

I'm walking across the international bridge around 9p.m. on Dec. 31 and was wondering if there are any cheap hotels ($15-$25) close by. Are there cheap hotels everywhere and I shouldn't even worry about picking one ahead of time? Can you give me directions to one from the bridge?Can you tell me about cheap hotels in Nuevo Laredo?
As that's New Year's Eve, you should make a reservation ahead of time. Many drunks will be looking for a place to sleep. For the price you are looking at, you aren't going to find a half-way decent place. Good luck and have a happy new year.Can you tell me about cheap hotels in Nuevo Laredo?
OMG! I know a family you can stay with for about 4 dollars US, there might be some chickens running around the house, and they have a dirt floor, if you dont mind that let me know and i will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment