Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does anyone know of any good, but cheap hotels in San Diego that I can make reservations at?

I'm staying from 8-03-09 through 08-07-09. I would like to spend $300 or less on the entire stay. Can anyone help?? Also, I don't require anything too fancy lolDoes anyone know of any good, but cheap hotels in San Diego that I can make reservations at?
Try the E-Z 8 Motel located on North Pacific Coast Highway. Rates are now about $40 a night and they are nothing special, but are clean with a small pool and hot tub. Only 1/2 mile from the light rail station and about 4 miles North of the SD Airport. Stayed here twice and it's OK.Does anyone know of any good, but cheap hotels in San Diego that I can make reservations at?
This page should help:


http://www.how2dothings.com/how-to-find-鈥?/a>


I have used this technique to get 4 or 5 star hotels at significant discounts in San Diego. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment