Friday, February 26, 2010

Running Away tonight - how can i find a cheap hotel?

I know hotels are expensive, but i dont have anyplace else to stay.


I just turned 18, so i'm not legally required to stay here, though i'm still a senior in high school.





My parents and i fight all the time, over stupid things.. well today my dad was screaming at me because i left some dirty clothes on the floor and he told me to ';GET OUT OF THE HOUSE';.


I can't right now, because i'm afraid he'll hit me or something if i leave my room, but i am going to leave tonight, after they go to sleep.


I only have about $130, so i'm just trying to find a really cheap hotel to stay in for a few nights, i'll see if my parents change their mind and want me back then. I'll worry about that when it happens.





My parents couldn't make it any more clear that they don't want me anymore, i don't feel safe sleeping in my car tonight though.


If anyone knows of a website that gives you cheap hotel listings, that'd be great. thanks.Running Away tonight - how can i find a cheap hotel?
im sorry to hear about your problem. ';/


instead of going to a hotel or motel,


consider staying at your close friends house.


much more safe to my opinion. %26amp; save the money for something else. you know?





goodluck.Running Away tonight - how can i find a cheap hotel?
i think that u should stay n a hotel for a lil while. go to hotels.com and check some out by ur house or just check under yahoo search engine. well it sucks that ur having a tough time with ur family but i say u either


- stay and tough it out until u get more money


- try and work the problems out with ur family


- at least leave ur parents a note saying ur feelings
18 year olds don't run away. Stay home and finish school.
don't you know some one who can help? a hotel won't solve the problem i think.
I think you should stay with a friend for a few nights, instead of going to a cheap motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment