Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the cheapest hotel in Panama City FL? I really need help.?

not old leaky hotels.What is the cheapest hotel in Panama City FL? I really need help.?
I found this great site www.helpfullady.webs.com it was very helpful. What is had on it was the cheapest NEW hotel in Panama City FL. Best thing it's from someone who has looked around for years. I booked 15 rooms for a group which were my friends and we paid for our own rooms. We just said we were a group. I took the advice from the site and instead of booking online or paying $89 each room at other hotels I paid $62.00 and so did everyone else in my group. look at the hotel site www.microtelinn.com Trust me it's the best.What is the cheapest hotel in Panama City FL? I really need help.?
People how visit this answer check out those sites there the truth. It helped me. Call if you don't believe it.

Report Abuse



They both are right. I will call in the morning to speak with manager, but I can't book any rooms right now like them so I have to wait until I'm off to come to PCB and party. It's a GREAT DEAL. You guys got to check this out. Make sure you beautiful ladies come too. I'll be there soon.
I TOTALLY agree with the first answer. I checked it out and I also looked online at hotwire, priceline, etc.. It was much cheaper like the first answer said. I check out the www.helpfullady.webs.com she was right. First time someone was right the first time you look. I called the hotel. It's called Microtel Inn and Suites and the manager said not for July, but for any other month, Me and my friends from college got together and booked there for June 19-42th for 11 rooms for 62 dollars a room b/c we used our current college transcript that we had printed from Wallace at home to get that awesome rate. Best thing....It's New and looks great inside and outside. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment