Saturday, February 27, 2010

When you went for umrah what hotel did u stay at, I might go and I need a good/cheap hotel to stay at?

Maybe a 4 star or 5 star hotel but it shouldnt be very expensive, what do u recommend? It also should be walkable distance to and fro prayers...When you went for umrah what hotel did u stay at, I might go and I need a good/cheap hotel to stay at?
For Medina I recommend the Taiba hotel. Its clean and it is literally right across the street from the prophet's mosque. For Mecca I would recommend the Elaf-Kinda if you need something a bit cheaper, but if you can splurge a bit I highly recommend the Hilton in Mecca. It is literally on the door step for the Kaaba, its very clean and has good service. To be honest I suggest you spend the extra money because its worth it especially in Mecca. I wish you a good trip inshallah.When you went for umrah what hotel did u stay at, I might go and I need a good/cheap hotel to stay at?
As far as I know u have to get your hotel thru the agency that handles your umrah visa..this is where they make their money as the visa is free. What you can do is get a one day package, just so u can get the visa, then find whatever other hotel u like once u are there. U have up to 30 days only from the date the visa is Issued, not the date u go. So keep that in mind.....DO NOT USE CHICAGO HAJJ....ripppp offf
to be honest....almost all the hotels have same rates....i went for Umrah in 1993....n back then, we paid 75 riyadh for one night...so it might have been rised by a good amount till todays date...n u'll find plenty cheap hotels in walkable distance





EDIT: sister, i just asked my dad about it, since i dont remember how things were back then...its been too long...yeah so he said it wud be better if you dont go with an agency..they are far more expensive.....instead, gettin a room n paying over night will be alot cheaper....n plus, almost every building in makkah is a hotel...so u'll have no problems finding a room....
I have an agency u want 2 get in touch lol. 4-5, Hilton is good both in Makkah %26amp; Madina, Ellaf Taybah , Oberoi in Madina, If u'r lookin 4 3-4 ones then I'd sudjest, dar assalaam in Makkah, mawaddah in Madina
You can search and choose hotel information, rates and availability for free in over 200 countries world wide at my profile.
cheap in mecca HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
no never

No comments:

Post a Comment